Effective January 1, 2022
Pi66 Investment Company, LLC owns and operates the Nyoot.com website. Nyoot.com provides the SERVICE referred hereto.
Questions or concerns about how we handle your data can be mailed to the address below or via https://www.nyoot.com
Attn: Data Security Officer
10101 Grosvenor Place
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information from all users
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store the data in server log files. This data includes the visitor’s browser type, language preference, referring site, file requested, IP address, and the date and time of each file request. This information is used to analyze trends, administer, and secure our services, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Information from user with personalized accounts
Information from users with accounts
We collect personal data required to fulfill our obligations under our Terms of Service. This data is used to provide a personalized user experience and offer fitness recommendations based on your needs. For example:
- We collect basic account information, such as your name, email address, username and password that helps provide you with access to our services.
- To provide tailored fitness recommendations and estimates, we collect body metrics, lifestyle choices, and fitness goals, such as year of birth, gender, height, weight, body frame, whether you smoke or drink, and whether you are vegetarian, pregnant, or nursing.
- Once an account is fully created, we collect daily dietary and exercise details, such as date/time and type of food eaten, or exercise performed. Additionally, users may record personal notes, hours of sleep, and body metrics, including waist circumference, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure.
- We offer a member forum, which provides a venue for our members to share information and provide or receive encouragement. When you submit a post in the general forum, the following information will be available to all users: a) the contents of your post, b) your username, c) your profile image, d) the date you joined Nyoot, d) the number of posts submitted, e) date of last post, f) a list of topics you created, and g) your location (optional). If you submit a post in a private group, only members of that group (and possibly our employees) can view the previously mentioned information. You also have the option of providing additional details about yourself in your profile.
Information not collected
We do not intentionally collect sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, genetic data, health status, or religious affiliation. Although we do not intentionally collect any sensitive personal information, we recognize that you might wish to store this information in your account, such as in your personal notes. If you store any sensitive personal information on our servers, you are responsible for complying with any regulatory controls regarding that data.
Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to create or use a Nyoot account. We do not knowingly collect information or direct any of our content specifically to children under 13. If you live in a country with a different minimum age limit and you are below the minimum age for providing consent for data collection, you may not use our services without obtaining your legal guardians' consent.
Legal Basis for Collecting Data
Nyoot processes personal information on the following legal bases:
- Pursuing our legitimate interests of fulfilling our Terms of Service and providing a customized experience to our members.
- Keeping our service safe and secure, which is a legitimate interest of Nyoot and our members.
- Pursuing our legitimate interest of improving and marketing our services.
Sharing Your Data
- We do not sell personally identifiable information to 3rd parties.
- Legal necessity. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, including complying with court orders and other legal or regulatory processes. Additionally, we may share personal data with law enforcement, our legal counsel, or other consultants as needed to protect our business interests, employees, members, and the public from fraud, abuse, and other harmful acts.
- Aggregate information. We may share aggregated demographic information and analyses about our user base with our partners. This data does not contain personally identifiable information. For example, we may share the gender distribution of our membership with our affiliates.